Les Bains Douches

Um Le Grand-Quevilly
  • Built in 1937 in the town centre, the Bains Douches (Public Bath House) have been used by the inhabitants of Grand Quevilly until 1987. Fully converted in 1996, they are now the venue for family and cultural events.

    The town's former public bath house has kept its typical 1930s architecture and can now accommodate between 60 and 120 people.
  • Zugang
    • Öffentliche Transportmittel  :  Bus : T54 arrêt Guillot Um 290 m
    • Öffentliche Transportmittel  :  Bus : 6, 42 arrêt Eglise de Grand Q Um 300 m
    • Öffentliche Transportmittel  :  Métro arrêt Provinces Um 1.7 Km
Schließen